google here :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I dan U :D

weeee, I love You laaa, haha..
first of all, seriously thanks to Allah cause 'memakbulkan my pray'..
what is it ? haha, i cant tell it now..
still wants to keep it as secret..
but i will tell you guys when i think i am ready to tell you guys..
just want to tell you guys how happy i am ! xD

so, i think i should go cause tomorrow i have speech :O * still have enough time to practice, maybe ? haihhh, so scared but i hopefully so MUCH Allah will help me :)
yes, I believe Allah cause Allah always makbulkan my pray, tahu ? hehe :)
yeah, I love Allah too, more than anything that i ever had or not had anything at all :D
* kemanisan iman ni, bole ade ke dlm diri aku ni ? hehe, InsyaAllah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers