google here :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3 things should i do for tomorrow :)

whats the 3 things ? haishh, you guys so busybody laaa, * BI berterabur..

first of all, tomorrow is my anniversary for 6 months with him..
who is 'him' ? * jadi x gimik aku ni ? cikgu ogy, saya buat unsur2 saspen-der kat sini :D
haha, okay okay..
I miss him :( i want to call him tonight, yess i got 3 hours to talk with him..
then, my ears will be on fire ! * call ambulans :O

second thing is speech based on Islamic religion * syarahan agama..
so scaaarryyy :O nervous? of course laa..
i will defeat other schools by tomorrow at SMK Alam Megah 2..

lastly.. result of SPM of 2010 :O
O M Geeee ! my senior and my neighbour also are waiting for their result also..
but I cant be their busybody-er * ade ke perkataan tu ?
yeah right, i speech :( its okay laa, i will texting them all, haha..
watch out okaayy ?

p/s : wish me best of luck and OF COURSE, to my senior :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers