google here :)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

can't deny

hoho, i had a dream this evening, damn ! i was dreamt 'his'
* who the hell is his ?
his the one i always story in my blog, actually a lot his name for one post only, i guess ?
haha..

so, when i was dreaming, his looked so cute ! OM geee :O
damn, in love with him, haishh :) * dreaming again..
when he smiled, of course i replied back :D
but then, idk in my dream i had a fight with him..
until we both were fainted..

but suddenly............................


i woke up already, huahuahua..
that is my.... er, not my first time actually, i usually always dream bout him, hehe

p/s : I Love You sayang, won't forget bout you anymore and and and
i always waiting for you :)
* am i sweet like cotton candy ? haha, such a jerk am i ?
I will upload his picture but not now, maybe later.. so you guys can know who am i talking about, sangat laaa.. haha :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers