google here :)

Saturday, November 21, 2009

just for you <3


when the time we knowed each other,
i missed ur laughed..
i missed ur smiled at me...
i missed ur eyes when u looked at me..
i missed when u sat beside of me..
i missed when you walked beside of me..
i missed when u slow talked to me..
i missed when we SMS together..
i missed the way u walked...
i missed the look when u laughed at me..
i missed the way u talked to me..
i missed when we chated together until midnight..
every day..
i missed ur face in webcam..
i missed when u send me MMS for my birthday..
in the midnight..
cause u wished me first..
i missed when i wished u birthday..
the same way u do to me..
i missed u when u said THANK YOU, MIRA..
i do miss u..
u don't know how much...
i miss..
i care..
i love.. about u..
in my deep inside of my heart..
i want to sing a song named Fallin' For You by colbie calliat..
to u to know the first time i felt when i be with u..
i want to sing a song named You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift..
to u listen how much i want we always be together..
to u listen that u belong with me..
i want to sing a song named Im Yours by Jason Mraz..
to you to listen and know that u are mine and im totally yours..
nobody can take u far away from me except god..
as if i with another guy.. not with you..
i want to sing a song named Thinking of You by Katy Perry..
to u to know if i with another guy.. i still think about u..
always think u.. every second..
cause i can't forget u..
u make me crazy about u..
whatever everyone say bad about us..
i still feel miss..
care..
and love u..
forever and ever..
cause i just want to be love with u only..
wherever i go..
u always be there.. always be anywhere..
each location i go..
i want u sing a song named Remember The Time by Michael Jackson..
cause u make me remember all the time when we be together..
i want to sing a song named You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson..
to u to know i always be with u..
in each condition u are..
i'm not let u be alone..
u already be in my heart..
because..

U ARE MY FIRST LOVE..
U ARE MY FIRST SIGHT LOOK..
that's why i do..
miss.. care.. and love u <3


by Syafiqah Nur'Emira Abdul Rahman..

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers