google here :)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

mid-term ? hmmm..

first of all, im not good in english..

so, so, soooooooooooooooooo long time, im not post anything on my blog..
this month is the month of mid-term exam..

can i tell you something that I NOT READY FOR ANY SUBJECTS YET?
damn ! im not study, everything i did in this week was last minute !!
wth ? idk what should i do now, idk that can i reach my target ?

next week, chemist and physics..
i want to target grade A in physics.. oh please, im not good in chemist..
so, i think its totally insane to get A for chemist..

next next week, bio and add maths..
hmm, definitely freaking me OUT !!
anyway, i will do what i think that is right for me..

p/s : dont critic me ! i already told you guys, im not good in english.. dont judge me ! tq :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers