google here :)

Monday, December 6, 2010

he is the best among the others



















who is he ? :O
hoho, i think a lot of my friends know who is he since more than 2 years ago me with him..
he got what type of guy that i looking for..

-smart-
-accept me who i was and who i am-
-such a kind guy-
-he can play badminton-
-he said can play guitar-
-he looks like jacob for me-
-not smoker-
-kinda dont like to go out-
-dont care what people will say a.l.a he stay be with me-
-he support me what i did-
-others-

thats why we both still together without fight unless someone ruin our life :)
i am happy, sooo happy !
no tears !
to find other guy just like him is difficult to me..
no ones can replace him, he stay last forever in my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers