google here :)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

haishhhh :)

ANIS I KILL YOU ! haha
x pe, sbbkan anis yg aku sayangi ni, aku buat jgak..
cewahhh, huhu :P

okaay, back to old story.. bout AM !
haishh, dont know what to say, a bit sad..
a bit annoying, a bit hate, idk everything in ONE !
anis said its important, idk what is important..

i already stop doing anything with him, so i dont think have any mess around us..
but today it start again, haishh..
i really fade up with all this thing happen !
ohh yeah laa, now i know why my hand was freaking cold !
now, my hand feeling quite better..
difficult to me for forgive someone and forgive the first person whom hurt my heart !
damn damn hurt ! i cant easily forgive him and i am not a forgivable type of girl..
so sorry man :')
but he want to be like before this, before i know him.. yes, i can !

p/s : yeah, i really cried in my heart what every single word he said to me.. and i am missing him right now but idk what should i do !
Allah, help me :( please, i want something can make me happy ! dont let me cry again !

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers