google here :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

top 15 activities i did

idk what should i done ! soo, i finished up my time with all this activities :)
yuuppee, down there !

1. watched tv
2. holiday, shopping
3. ate a lot
4. ate fast foods
5. gained 3 kg for my weight
6. updated bloggie and tumblr
7. logged in fb, ym, twitter, formspring, msn, etc
8. downloaded mp3 songs
9. captured picture
10. over slept
11. texted friends
12. missed my R and H :(
13. read novel "My Hero", "My Secret", "KuUsir Lara Ini"
14. studied f4 syllabus
15. tidied my room and my whole house

tell me ur activities during holiday on ur bloggie :D
-anis
-awyn
-johana
-fadma
-ummu
-yaya
-lydia
-etc :)

* if i dont have ur url link, just comment this post, thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers