google here :)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Imagination

you are the light of my bedroom,
you are the chair of my desk,
you are the money of my purse.
you are the water of my glass,
you are the food of my dishes..

you are the rainbow of my world,
you are the star of my earth,
you are the moon of my night,
you are the sunshine of my day,

you are the backbone of my body,
you are the finger of my hand,
you are the pole of my building,
you are the tyre of my car..
you are the fruit of my tree..

you are the imagination of my brain,
you are the key of my padlock heart,
you are the breath of my live,
I am Lucky to Love You..

from my soul through my heart,
enters my brain think two sentence,
through my mouth i say,
I Miss You and I Love You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers