google here :)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

always you :)




when I met you on the first sight,
you are the horrible guy I ever met,
so annoying, disturbing my life,
hating you like hell seriously.

I am not the kind of girl,
I admit but I know I am way more better than you,
you also not the kind of boy,
you miserable my entire life,
I should be run away from you.

when I knowing you better,
you just the perfect one,
you glowing my darkness life,
make me smile, laughing all the time.

you always being you,
just like the one I wanted from a guy,
I know I saw a light in you
I've been holding back this feeling,
I'm fall in love with the bad boy.

I can stand anymore, when you look like an angel,
I never seen nobody shine the way you do,
Even people say bad on you, 
but I know you better than anyone else,
cause right now you're mine.

I am lucky to have you beside me,
I'll be by your side, anytime, anywhere,
you know I'm here for you, 
nothing's gonna change our destiny,
we will make everything out perfectly.

you are the only exception darling,
deep in my soul always have you,
your love that never lasts,
I'm waiting you until my last breath,
I know my love is always for you.

the song of Lucky by Jason Mraz,
that proof my love to you,
always you being mine,
cause you are the best thing,
that's ever been mine.


p/s : what ? OMGee dude ? Iloveyou, man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers