google here :)

Sunday, January 23, 2011

roadrun SMK USJ 23 :)

* definitely not me in that picture, haha *

i am in green group, last for everything for me.. yeah, of course because next year i wont run at 23 anymore..
yesterday, i lost..
damn it ! for 2 year in a row i got medal, but not for this year..
its kinda difficult for this year because form 4 student got a lot athletes..

i felt like.. WTHeck ? haha, i cant afford myself to challenge them, they're so GOOD !
my bestie, Intan got no 7 :O what a suprise ?
she always got in a first place but not this year..
she also like me, i think ? hehe

p/s : i think its okay if i dont won, at least i already enjoy and attended myself yesterday..
but kinda felt sad :(
and most of all ! my group lost also..
we got in the 4th place, same goes to last year.. i think this year can make a new history for my group..
because of what ? before this, my group always champion, never know meaning of word of LOST..

DAMN SAD yo ! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers