google here :)

Monday, November 1, 2010

lepas sudaa :)

today, 1 nov.. already 2 months i broke up..
its difficult to me to forget it, its not easy..
maybe because of i am so truly love him..
after the end of final examination, i met him in front of library..
i am so nervous because that is my last time to see him again..
my last time, my last day, my last moment and everything is last for me..
and of course i was nervous because met someone you loved, right? hehe..

idc what people say after this, for me my hope already success and gone..
some people said.. if u find the love, the love easy to go.. BUT if the love comes to find you, the love is the last love forever..

means if u find someone, he/she will easily gone in ur life and ur love towards them is easily gone too..
BUT if someone search you to be him/hers, then the love u felt towards him/her will never end easily.. although he/she already not be yours anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers