google here :)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

suppost to be there !

haishh, bad bad bad feeling todayy !
i am so ill ! yesterday, i knew i would sick today, but i dont bother it..
now, congrats to EMIRA ! because already won sick award ! weeeppeeee !

yesterday, i cried, HAHA xD
because of chemistry exam.. i dont read, its difficult, time was running out, my brain already blurr !
i dont know i will pass or not, because a lot of questions, i didnt do !
ohh Allah, pleassee dont give me G ! :(

after subuh, i woke up.. i felt dizzy :O thats not good !
i need to go to school for graduation days, grr !
last year, i cant go because no transport for LAST MINUTE !
this year, i sick !!
goshh, what will happen to me for NEXT YEAR ? AM I GOING TO DIE !
greatt !

today, i fever, i dizzy, my stomach growling over and over, MINE swollen, my eyes is burn !
what to do? i suppost to be there, but now i got all this ??
ahhh, come on !!! this is not me, why i always sick ? grrrr ! -.-
haihh, what a dayy ? :(

p/s : sorry to my friends.. i cant make it to go there ! :( sorry to teachers and awyn :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers