google here :)

Friday, October 22, 2010

miss him :(

ohh, imisshim..
the way we both walked together..
the way we both laughed together..
the way we both smiled together..
the way we both talked together..
the way we both drunk together..
the way we both looked each other eyes..
the way we both texted together..
the way we both on the phone..
the way he said iloveyou..
the way he said imissyou..
the way he said he still needed me..
the way he said he still wanted me..

i cant even say to him, difficult for me to say, imissyoutoo.. iloveyoutoo..
because every each single second, i always miss him..
if i ever heard his voice, i want to say i want him back..
i would cry all day long !
i cant do anything without him ! i am so jealous over him with other girls..
i dont care what people saying bout me to you, as long as you know
I STILL LOVE YOU FOREVER !
if you still with you word, i hope
YOU STILL LOVE ME ALWAYS !

i misss himmm !
i cant find other guy, even i know have someone is better than him
BUT

my heart and soul still with him, how should i stop?
everyone cant stop me to love you because if they did
they make me SO FREAKING LOVING YOU MOREE than BEFORE !

now, whatve been posted by anis on her blog is the same way i feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers