google here :)

Sunday, October 24, 2010

it yours, AM

i missed the way u was..
i missed the way we talked..
i missed the way u walked..
i missed the way we smiled..
i missed the moment we usually got phone call everynight..
i missed the moment we both dated..
i missed the moment we walked together..

now, i feel happy when see u smiling..
i feel glad when see u laughing..
i feel pleasure when see u talking..

everyday, i see u from far..
i can love u from far..
everything is far from you..
i want u to realise how much i love u so much..
i dont mean to say that, i know its my fault..
its not your fault, its mine..
i was so wrong value towards you..
i will be there for you, although i know now u start to hate me, to get far away from me..
but i will beside u when u feel lonely, feel bored..

yes, i know, i am not yours anymore..
just give me one chance to u to know how much i love u..
how bad u are in front of ur friend.. IS
how perfect u are with me..
i feel i am alive in heaven, i feel my trulyself when i am with you..
i show myself, only to you.. not others, thats why people say bad bout me..

how possible to make myself hates you ?
everytime i said is definitely 100% upside down..
it makes me feel i love you..
i cant forget you, its not easy for me..
i want to see u badly, i want to talk with u badly..
everything i want to do is with you againn..

i hope u are not try to hate me of get far from me..
i am so frreeaakking lovee the old youu..
i am so freeaakinngg miss the old uss :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers