google here :)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

everyday of my live that i felt

Missing you so much my love
Day by day it is getting worst
Without you my heart pains with sorrow everyday
My nights are so lonely and days are hurting me
Being you are far away, my love is standstill
Your precious love made me a complete man
But the distance made our love incomplete
You are my only dream woman
And I can not live without you
My love for you is deep and never ending
Waiting anxiously to hug you warmly
And do not want to let you go again
Because you are my love

Once I loved
I wonder where it all went
Lonely and brokenhearted I sit
my life spent
It cost me everything
It left me all alone It has robbed my dream
Tears streaming like a river down my face
my entire world so misplaced
All my strength is gone and yet...
like a trooper I carry on
Wiping the tears from my face
unlike the love from my heart that I cannot erase
Brokenhearted and all alone
still I journey on...
and I wait for the time that I will again feel strong...
and I will, again feel strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

chatting ? look at ur right and below of ur monitor :D

Open Cbox

Followers